She did play with the box on Thursday, but no pics/movies to share. Friday we left the house at 7AM and didn't return home (at least Morgan and I, Jim did go home to let the dogs out) until 7:30PM. I picked Morgan up from school and realized that I had left a very important file on the counter at school so decided to head back to get it. Morgan was excited to see the inside of my school - she's only played at the playground. We go to play in the gym with all the bikes, cars and slides. She was in heaven running around asking, "Can I try this now?"
It was so beautiful out that she was only wearing her fleece jacket, but she insisted on her shirt hood!
Oh, and she's a true midwesterner - she eats snow!
And we wore her out!
No comments:
Post a Comment