Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Haircut

Up to this point I have been cutting Morgan's hair and doing a pretty good job of it. BUT, two weeks ago I awoke crying from an awful nightmare where I had been cutting her hair - she moved and I cut her very badly (I won't add graphic details). Anyway, time for Katie to start seeing her 









Morgan loved the penguins on the cape
















All the other women around oohh-ed and aahh-ed over M. She sat so still and was so silent.















Morgan loved Katie but was confused by the 'earing' in her nose and lip. When I asked her if she thought Katie made a mistake she was pretty convinced that I had my earring in the wrong place (which are in my ear lobes)







Anyway - Morgan survived without a scratch!

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh, that's fun! I'm glad it went well! ...we're still holding out for that first haircut.

    ReplyDelete