The non-panic of what will most likely be the third highest crest in recorded history is a relief! We drove through town and walked the Main Avenue Bridge tonight to get a better look at it. We are expecting a crest on Saturday or Sunday - hopefully we don't get a bunch of rain tonight.
Yikes! I'm glad the flood is contained safely. That darn water is tricky! Missing you guys. Any plans to travel to Duluth??? By the way, I finally stole your age and marriage tickers that I have been jealous of forever. Okay, I really just copied them. Hope you guys are doing great, it looks that way on your lovely blog. Hugs and kisses, Beth and Clan Kinney
Yikes! I'm glad the flood is contained safely. That darn water is tricky! Missing you guys. Any plans to travel to Duluth??? By the way, I finally stole your age and marriage tickers that I have been jealous of forever. Okay, I really just copied them. Hope you guys are doing great, it looks that way on your lovely blog.
ReplyDeleteHugs and kisses,
Beth and Clan Kinney