Updates on renovation, restoration and a Kindergartener's view of the world.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
For those who will check here for updates
Well Morgan and I have been in the north woods of Wisconsin visiting 'Kat' & PaPa. My mom fell Sunday evening and was in so much continuous pain that we decided it best to have her seen. Turns out she did break her hip. So now fast forward to today (Tuesday) - mom's on deck for her surgery, we are waiting for the Orthopedic surgeon to get done with a knee replacement. She has opted for door number 2 and will have the neck of her femur pinned. Everyone is very optimistic that the surgery will go very well and that even in mom's chemo condition she will heal well and may even be sitting on the edge of the bed by this evening. I'll try to get back here to post updates as they come. Unfortunately Internet access is limited so be patient :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We will be thinking of her and wait for you to post good news.
ReplyDeleteOh Kristin,
ReplyDeleteHang in there my dear. What a crappy thing to have to go through in the middle of an even worse situation. Dang, it all just sucks. I am sure the hospital people will be great to you, and your mom is such a trooper. I'm sorry I missed her and your dad the weekend of the reunion. Crazy days. Please give them my love, and you too. And Jim and Morgan, and all the support crew. Take care of yourself, and thank you for the update. I will be following...
Hugs,
Beth