Sunday, June 6, 2010

School's Out for Summer - Sing with me!

Whew! I walked in to school Friday morning, it was a glorious blue sky, 70 degree morning and I was struck at the similarities of walking into the building for the first time last fall. How have 9 months already gone by?! Now I can get back into a schedule of posting Morgan's comings and goings.

We had another first today - First Symphony Concert! Again a cultural event with Elizabeth and Julia. Julia is quickly becoming an etheral being for Morgan. I'm pretty sure the same cannot be said for Julia, but she does a nice job being careful around Morgan. Anyway we all went to Trollwood Park to hear the FM Synphony play at the outdoor theater. Music was fantastic, Morgan even got into clapping at the right time :) and the weather was perfect 71 degrees with a cool breeze and fluffy white clouds flying by.

1 comment:

  1. Snap! We took Stella to the Wellington Symphony Orchestra's "Baby Pops" last week. She liked the music, and liked playing on the stairs, and LOVED to see Murray the bear get up on stage and dance.

    ReplyDelete